At various locations in your community in Carterton & Burford, JTAFit provides the latest scientifically-based fast fitness classes, delivering outstanding fitness results in 30-45 minutes classes.
Yes, you read correctly - 30 minutes! So if you think you're too busy to exercise effectively - THINK AGAIN!
DO YOU FIND GROUP TRAINING INTIMIDATING?
JTAFit pride themselves on having welcoming, FUN classes for everyone; we will help you push yourself whatever your fitness standard. Provding
encouraging tuition, our instructors will help you get the most out of your sessions. No co-ordination or rhythm is required and your first class is FREE.
WARNING - seriously addictive!
JTAFit is BUGGY FRIENDLY, so that if you are a parent & struggling to get out for classes, you are welcome to bring your little ones, as long as they will sit reasonably out of the way for the duration.
Some bring DVDs/DS/IPads etc and the babies tend to fall asleep! However, you are responsible for your child's safety.
We have DAYTIME CLASSES STRAIGHT AFTER THE SCHOOL RUN every day, plus
Sat mornings too.
- Metabolic Effect a 30 min intense rest-based cardio conditioning class that YOU control, using a mat and
dumbbells - delivering fat burning for 24hrs AFTER you finish. Perfect for busy people who want to get in & get out! Our most popular class.
- Pilates a slower paced 45min class that works on strength, balance and flexibility in a focused, deliberate fashion. Excellent for helping to manage back
problems. There are beginner & advanced classes, as well as general classes suitable for all abilities. We also offer Power Pilates (non-impact Pilates-based exercises using equipment such small
dummbells or gliders) - prepare to sweat!
- Fitness Pilates is a 45 min class that uses the principles and many of the
exercises of Pilates but with diversifications to provide a more physical body condiitioning class. Suitable for the apparently healthy adult and GREAT for runners, cyclists, swimmers & rugby
- Run Club company for your running! There are daytime & evening groups at 3 levels, including 10 week
Walk to Jog courses catering for the beginner who can barely jog for a few minutes, a Jog to Run/Shorty group for the new/returning runner, or those returning to fitness, who can jog for about 20-25
mins, and there are groups for the more competent runners looking to improve speed, distance and power.
- Kick/Boxercise a boxing based cardio-heavy class, working on your punching & kicking skills and cardio
fitness to leave feeling you worked out and refreshed! Beginners through to expert catered for.
- High Intensity Interval Training HIIT an intense,
body-sculpting class where you work & rest for prescribed intervals. This class is designed to be higher impact BUT can be adapted to suit your own level.
- Core HIIT a cardio-conditioning class focusing on core work and good exercise technique. Less cardio than some
classes but expect to know you've done this class the next day! One of our most popular classes.
- Kettlebells This is a Monday evening & Saturday morning group exercise class that mixes bodyweight &
ketttlebell exercises with intense intervals. Kettlebells are an awesome, fun way to 'swing' yourself toned, super-quick!
- Yoga Mon morning & Thu evening. Beginner's on Monday morning, Beginner's to Intermediate Thu evenings,
courses for beginners coming on a Mon evening. Ladies & gents attend, no egos and you do NOT need to be flexible to try Yoga. Strength & flexibility work will be done - expect to get warm and
Learn more about our classes here
Whether you're returning to exercise, struggling with your weight, or a super-fit gym addict, our classes will help you achieve your fitness and body-shape goals.
You do NOT need to be fit There is NO choreography to learn
Claim your FREE first class HERE