About this time in January, over 70% of people who made New Year’s Resolutions have started to waiver, or have already completely broken them! Sticking to resolutions is hard, especially when they’re to do with heath & fitness. But even if you’ve fallen off the bandwagon, all is not lost!
According to research carried out by Strava, there are a few things you can do to get you back on track.
- Find a Workout Partner – leads to a 22% increase in healthy activities
- Becoming a Morning Person (not one for me personally!) – morning people are 43% more consistent in their workouts
- Start Commuting – Commuters do 43% more weekend activities
- Join a Club (aha – here we are!) – Club members have 46% more activities
- Set a Goal – amongst active people who set a goal such as a race, a massive 92% were still active 10 months later!
So join us, join our Run Club, come and have some fun with our teams entering running, swimming, swim-run & obstacle course races throughout 2019! #TeamJTAFit #DoingItTogether